Today, Tuesday 5th May, we are back in business at our dental clinic in Murcia following the publication in the Official State Gazette of this possibility, in order to continue offering you the best possible treatment at our facilities in Santa María de Gracia in the capital of our Autonomous Community.
To this end, we have added to our standard security protocols a series of measures designed to ensure the highest level of protection during your stay with us:
- Air purifiers with specific 0.1 micrometre particulate filter
- Installation of a specific safety unit for patients accessing our facilities with masks, footwear disinfectant and hydroalcoholic gel.
- We have removed the common elements and for signing documentation and will only carry it out on previously disinfected digital tablets.
- Incorporation of double gloves, FFP2 masks and other personal protective equipment to our team according to their level of interaction.
- Priority to digital impressions, avoiding the "putty" that can become a vector for the spread of the virus, for which we have three intra-oral scanners that work with light.
Finally, with a view to reducing the number of appointments for our patients, we have reinforced the integration of multiple treatments in the same appointment and enabled a video-consultation system through www.vazqueznatividad.com that continue to keep us at the forefront of our field thanks to the availability of digital technologies.