Patients from Murcia, Molina de Segura, Las Torres de Cotilas, Alguazas, and many other municipalities in the Autonomous Community are increasingly asking about the characteristics of the transparent orthodontic systems such as Invisalign.
One of the features of this system is the use of 'buttons', 'attachments' or 'ataches' which, with a similar colour to the tooth, are placed on the tooth surface, according to the orthodontist's planning in the Clincheck treatment software.
So, once you are in the dental practice, the orthodontist experienced in the Invisalign technique The typical etching and bonding sequence will be carried out by your case manager:
- Application of orthophosphoric gel to 37%
- Brushing and drying of the teeth, with suction of the remaining gel
- Adhesive placement, and light curing
- Application of a resin inside a 'jig' and placement in the patient's mouth
- Polymerisation with light and polishing of possible residues
What type of composite does the dentist use in my Invisalign buttons?
Most clinics will use the composites and resins recommended by Align Technologies, some of the most common products for conservative dentistry, i.e. for traditional 'fillings'.
In some cases, there are eco-friendly dental clinics that use bisphenol-a free resins, in order to avoid the possibility of this compound affecting the patient's body if a risk is established in the future in adults from this element.